Many websites post Top Ten lists on various aspects of the year. We here at The Writing Bug don't bow down to the peer pressure of the Internet to create such a list. Which is why we've created a ... wait for it ... Top Eleven list of most read columns. Always thinking outside the box, we are.
The columns in this list range from a celebration of our 1,000th post, how it's never too late to start writing, and various personal experiences from our talented writers. Please spend some time reading or rereading these columns. And while you're doing that, take a look at the other offerings we presented during 2014.
- 1,000th Post -- by Kerrie Flanagan
- Of Mountains and Mothballs -- by Sarah Reicher
- You Saved Me -- by Kelly Baugh
- Where Have You Been All My Life? (Part Two) -- by Kelly Baugh
- Monday Rerun: Failing with Style -- by Rich Keller
- Not Writing 101: How to Overcome Your Writing Compulsion -- by Sarah Sullivan
- It's Never Too Late -- by Shirley Drew
- Inspiration of the Unconscious Mind -- by Sarah Reichert
- The Awakener -- by Sarah Reichert
- Blessed are the Storytellers -- by Shirley Drew
- Forging Your Path -- by Sarah Reichert