I love Thanksgiving-food, family, friends and football. It really doesn't get much better than that. But like most people, it also brings to the forefront of my mind, all those things that I am thankful for. Here is a list I came up of all the things I am grateful for as a writer.
- The Northern Colorado Writers
- The Internet (it is hard to think back to my life as a freelance writer before the world wide web took over)
- My favorite pen: a BIC Velocity
- Medium sized notebooks
- Sticky notes!
- The website Pandora
- Jasmine tea
- My cushy office chair
- My green-colored office
- All the great fiction books I read this year (Someday My Prince Will Come: True Adventures of a Wannabe Princess, Red Glass, Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1) , Into Thin Air: A Personal Account of the Mt. Everest Disaster...)
- My writer's group
- Citrus Sage scented candles
- The Writer Magazine
- Writer's Digest Magazine
- AND most importantly, my family and friends who provide constant support, inspiration and encouragement!
p.s. What are you Thankful for?