Today, I went on "Walkabout"--kind of, considering I never left my computer. I decided it was time to leave the comforts of my own blog and visit other writing blogs. I had three goals:
1. Find good writing blogs to share with you
2. Read an article or two on each blog
3. Write a comment on the visited blogs
I am happy to say I accomplished all my goals and was excited with what I found.
- Writer Mama shared about her recent experiences at BEA.
- Lisa Vella with Getting it Write for You talked about blog surfing and how reading other writing blogs, makes her a better writer.
- Lillie Ammann at A Writer's Words, An Editor's Eye, shared some amazing resources and information about finding freelance writing jobs.
- Susan Johnston at Urban Muse gave 6 unusual places to find writing markets.
Happy Writing (and reading)!